About International House Co-Living Medellin
Joel has lived and worked in Italy, Israel, Japan, and Cuba, and now 15 years in Colombia, and can offer a lot of advice about Medellín.
We are a friendly, down-to-earth co-living owned and operated by a traveler like you.
Affordable private rooms for digital nomads needing fast and stable internet, a great kitchen, and social (but not party) atmosphere.
Fully furnished private rooms starting at $500 USD per month.
We can accommodate groups of up to 50 people!
- Steam room
- Rooftop kitchen and bbq area
- Washer / dryer $4USD for same-day wash/dry and fold up to 9 kilos
- 14 bathrooms
- Dome covered rooftop terrace
- 360 degree view of Medellín
- Access to swimming pools (there is a charge of $3-4 USD per day per person)
- Access to tennis, soccer, basketball (there may be a charge and you may need a court reservation)
- Free aerobics and yoga classes